Sunday, September 13, 2009

eBay sellers & Buyers Are Closing Accounts In Protest Of eBay's Decision To Discontinue The eBay Blogs.

Here is a posting by an eBay member and blogger.  After many years he is closing his eBay account because eBay has decided to discontinue operating the eBay Blogs.

I Will Miss you all

Posted Sep-13-09 21:14:32 PDT Updated Sep-13-09 21:16:15 PDT

The message says it all, EBAY is committing murder to its own company. And it is a shame that all of us have to pay for ebay stupidy but I do not know if I will get another chance to say what is on my mind so I am saying it now. I have meet some wonderful people on the blogs and I buy most of my stuff from the blog so now that they will be closing it for good, I am closing my account with ebay as well, without the blogs I have no reason to be on ebay. I slowed down on selling on ebay for the same reason, Ebay is going down and it is horriable that they do not see they are destroying there own company.

Love you all and i will miss you all

No comments:

Post a Comment